Straightforward, independent financial advice, backed by Commonwealth.
Since its founding, Harsin Wealth, Inc. has been an independent practice, which offer several advantages:
- Our financial planning advice is our own. We are not required to echo the advice or opinions of distant Wall Street executives.
- We do not sell proprietary investment or insurance products, so we can offer you the marketplace’s best solutions for your situation.
- We work for you, not for a big, faceless firm. We have no quotas to meet, no pressure to benefit a big firm with your funds and no incentive to do anything that is not in your best interests.
In 2014 we began a partnership with Commonwealth Financial, to offer our clients the many benefits of working with a boutique-sized, local wealth management firm, backed with the strength, expertise and resources of a large firm.
Who is Commonwealth Financial?
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial is the largest privately-held, independent broker/dealer and investment advisor in the nation, and the recipient of several recognitions and awards:
- Recognized every year by J.D. Power and Associates as the Highest in Independent Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment firms.
- Named a Best Place to Work for 25 years.
- Recognized for the excellence of their technology, not only in the financial services category, but across all industries.
Unprecedented 10-time winner of the Broker-Dealer of the Year Award by Investment Advisor Magazine.
With nearly 1,500 advisors, 600+ employees and locations in San Diego and Boston, Commonwealth has assets under management of $100 billion and annual revenue of $950 million (as of 12/31/14).